Be as basic as you want to be with your pumpkin spice life.
- 1/3c coconut flour
- 1/4c Confectioners Swerve
- 42 grams vanilla flavored keto friendly protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (I used this)
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4c refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4c canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4c + 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 3 Tbsp Confectioners Swerve
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all dry donut ingredients in a small bowl (flour, Swerve, protein powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, and pumpkin pie spice). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine wet ingredients (cream cheese, coconut oil, egg, pumpkin puree, water, and almond extract) with a hand mixer.
- Add half of dry ingredients to wet and combine.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
- If using a donut pan, spray with non stick spray. If you do not have a donut pan, roll pieces of foil into small balls and place one ball in the center of each cup of a muffin tin. Spray foil balls and pan with non stick spray.
- Add donut mixture to a bakers piping bag or you can make one using a gallon size plastic bag and cutting the tip off.
- Pipe out 6 donuts (makes 12 mini donuts using muffin pan method) into donut pan.
- Bake for 17 minutes at 350F.
- Pop out foil balls if using the muffin pan method.
- Cool 10 minutes on cooling rack.
- Prepare frosting/glaze in a small bowl by combining the listed ingredients.
- Dip the tops of donuts in glaze/frosting.
- Enjoy your keto friendly pumpkin spice basicness.
Nutrition Information (1/6th recipe)