- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (or Mozzarella)
- 1 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In an 8 inch non stick pan, warm the cream cheese over medium low heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the Mexican blend cheese, almond flour, baking powder, and seasonings.
- Add the egg and cream cheese and blend well.
- Pour mixture into the skillet used to warm the cream cheese and spread out evenly and flat to fill the pan.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes with a lid on.
- Flip the bread over using a spatula and continue baking another 3-4 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled enough to handle, cut into 8 pieces using a pizza cutter.
Nutritional Information (1/8th recipe)
An adaptation of Fat Head dough.