You can’t beat “breaded” avocado slices for less than 4 net carbs!
- 1 ripe ass avocado
- 1/4 cup psyllium powder
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine almond flour, flaxseed meal, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place psyllium powder and eggs into two small separate bowls.
- Slice avocado into 12 pieces.
- Dip avocado slices very lightly into psyllium powder.
- Dunk slices into egg and coat well.
- Press slices into almond parmesan mixture and cover all side well.
- Lay coated slices on a non stick baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with optional low carb pizza or marinara sauce. I use this one.
Nutritional Information (1/4 recipe, 3 Dippers)