Super easy to make and super easy to eat keto “corn” bread (without the corn)! I great alternative to the real deal for only 1.4 net carbs!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup golden flax meal
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Truvia (or sweetener of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease or spray an 8X8 baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Top should be golden and an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
Nutritional Information (1/9th recipe)