Weekends are for big breakfasts and these fluffy keto pancakes are a great addition to the usual bacon and eggs! And they come in at just over 2 net carbs each!
- 6 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Truvia (or favorite sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat non stick griddle to 375F. Or use a pan and some butter to keep the pancakes from sticking.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. I use this “smoothie maker” because it is small, easy to use and clean, and great for pouring batter.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour large pancakes and cook until edges start bubbling, approximately 4 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Enjoy with some sugar free syrup and other keto friendly toppings you might enjoy.
Nutritional Information (1 Pancake, recipe makes 7 Large)