Eating ketogenically doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive, but it can always be delicious!
- 1.5 lbs bone-in pork chops (approximately 3 large chops)
- 2 Tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 packet of Truvia (or preferred sweetener)
- Combine all ingredients except pork chops in a closable plastic bag and mix well.
- Add pork chops to bag and coat entirely in mixture.
- Marinade minimum 30 minutes (over night is best).
- Grill 7 minutes on each side over 400F heated grill.
- Serves well with cauliflower “fried rice” and side salad.
Nutritional Information (1 large pork chop, or 1/3 recipe)