An entire delicious, creamy keto dinner that is super easy to make and is hot and ready for you when you come home from a long day. And its only 2.5 net carbs!
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (approximately 6 large thighs)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican cheese
- 12 ounces raw broccoli, trimmed
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Rub chicken thighs evenly with seasoning.
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker.
- Place block of cream cheese, broccoli, and Mexican cheese in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5 hours.
- Mix cream cheese into drippings on bottom of slow cooker.
- Continue cooking for one more hour.
- Remove chicken and broccoli and pour sauce into a large pan.
- Reduce over medium heat until sauce thickens into a gravy texture (about 10 minutes).
- Pour gravy over broccoli and chicken thighs.
Nutritional Information (1/6th recipe)