Your Italian bread is showing.
- 1/4c + 2 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a small frying pan, melt butter and coconut oil with olive oil. Swirl in pan to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add eggs and melted butter and oil mixture and mix.
- Using the same small frying pan to melt the butter and oil, bring pan up to medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan and cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes. Careful not to burn.
- Slide a spatula under bread and flip. Continue cooking covered for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on a cooling rack.
- Once bread is cooled enough to touch, slice horizontally using a bread knife.
- Serve warm or cooled. Bread makes tasty breakfast sandwiches with eggs, meat, or cheese and wonderful lunch sandwiches with deli meats and veggies.
Nutritional Information (1/2 recipe)