If you’ve been keto long enough, you’ve made cheese crisps in the oven. But had you made them like this? Hot Mama!
- 6 ounces shredded Mexican cheese, divided
- 3 ounces pre cooked fajita seasoned chicken breast, diced
- 4 strips precooked bacon, chopped
- 4 small jalapeños, sliced thin
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt, divided (6, 1/8 tsp)
- Optional: lettuce, sour cream, salsa for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat and sauté sliced jalapeños until mostly cooked through (about 5 minutes) and set aside.
- Warm diced fajita chicken in same pan until just warmed through. Set aside.
- Make (6) 1 ounce piles of shredded cheese on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle 1/8 tsp garlic salt over each cheese pile.
- Top cheese piles with bacon pieces, jalapeños, and chicken, evenly among the six cheese piles.
- Bake at 350F for 10 – 12 minutes (center of crisp should be cooked enough to be stable when removing from the baking sheet with a spatula and the edges will be crispy).
- Place crisps on paper towels for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Serve with optional lettuce, sour cream, and salsa for dipping (not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Information (1 Crisp)