Summertiiiiime and this veggie bakin’s easy.
- 25 ounces zucchini, chopped
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 10 large fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients into a large sealing plastic bag and mix well.
- Place vegetables in 9X13 baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered another 10 minutes.
Nutritional Information (1/6th recipe)