For around 1 carb a piece, feel free to also call them Amazeballs.
- 12 oz raw broccoli florets
- 3/4 c crushed pork rinds (1.5oz)
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Boil broccoli florets for 5 minutes and remove to baking sheet.
- Roast broccoli for 10 minutes, toss, and then continue roasting another 5 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 375F.
- Pulse cooked broccoli and garlic in a food processor until small chunks (approx. 5-6 pulses).
- Combine broccoli with garlic and remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Using a small cookie dough scoop, scoop level balls onto a nonstick baking sheet. Recipe makes 21 balls.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Serve broccoli balls with beef cake sauce.
Nutritional Information (7 balls)