Show your chicken some lovin’ with this spicy rub and time on the grill.
- 3 lbs drumette and wingette (party) chicken wings
- 1/4 c Frank’s red hot sauce
- 1.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp hot Mexican chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in sealing plastic bag and mix well until all chicken is evenly coated. For best results, marinade over night. I understand if you can’t wait that long, so go ahead with the grill.
- Grill medium/high heat until chicken is cooked through, flipping once, approximately 25 minutes.
Nutritional Information (5 pieces, spices not included)