Because every meat deserved to be curried at some point.
- 3.5 lbs bone-in pork chops (about 6 chops)
- 2.5 oz chopped onion
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Place remaining ingredients on top of pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Optional: serve with riced cauliflower.
Nutritional Information (1/6 recipe)