First rule of tuna pickle melt club is…you know.
- 2 large dill pickle halves
- 1 (5 oz) can white chunk tuna in water
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise (I use avocado oil mayo)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp No Salt (Optional)
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 slice bacon
- 1 slice of American cheese (or 1oz cheese of choice)
- Set oven to Broil.
- Combine tuna, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, optional No Salt, and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the seeds from pickle halves.
- Stuff pickle halves with tuna mixture.
- Place half piece of bacon on top of tuna on each pickle.
- Place half cheese on top of bacon.
- Place stuffed pickles on a baking sheet and broil 2-5 minutes (until cheese is browning and bubbling).
Nutritional Information (Entire Recipe)