Taco night leave you with left over taco meat hanging around? Embrace the left overs with a fresh recipe.
- 1 Fat Head crust (substituting half of the mozzarella for Mexican cheese)
- 1/2 tsp hot Mexican chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups taco meat
- additional 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- toppings such as lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Prepare Fat Head crust in link above, using 3/4 c mozzarella and 3/4 c shredded Mexican cheese, and adding chili powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. (If you do not have a microwave, follow stovetop instructions here.)
- Spread crust to evenly cover 9″ pie plate and bake at 425F for 12 minutes.
- Heat taco meat with cream cheese and mix until blended well.
- Add taco meat to baked crust and spread evenly.
- Cover with 1/2c shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with favorite taco toppings.
Nutritional Information (1/6th pie)