Its a Bonanza! Buttered Bacon Brussel sprouts! Mom will never have to tell you to eat your sprouts again!
- 20 ounces chopped brussel sprouts
- 3 strips cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix Brussel sprouts, butter, oil, and seasonings in a sealing plastic storage bag and place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Top with bacon and parmesan and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with an optional Tbsp of sour cream.
Nutritional Information (1/5th recipe)