Spices and heat melded together over 6 low and slow torturous hours. Its well worth the wait!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 lb hot italian sausage
- 1/2 c diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c chopped onion
- 2 (10oz) cans Original Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 1/2 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 whole bay leaves
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- Cook ground chicken and sausage (remove casing if using links) in a large pan over medium heat and then place cooked meat into slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
Nutritional Information (1 cup)