- 1/2c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2c shredded mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 1/2c almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add cheeses, almond flour, baking powder, and spices and mix well.
- Use a small ice cream scoop (about two scoops) to divide the mixture into 8 biscuits onto a non stick baking sheet (or use parchment paper).
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information (2 biscuits)